WHEN: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
Get to know Accordant. Join us for a complimentary, live, one day event for high quality educational content in a variety of areas. Accordant believes health care has the power to transform lives and communities. We invite you to join us to learn how our thought leadership helps organizations advance health care philanthropy, community health impact initiatives, health care organizational culture and health care governance.
This event will be hosted by Accordant’s CEO Betsy Chapin Taylor, FAHP, alongside many of the firm’s principal consultants. Attendees are welcome to attend all sessions throughout the day or to participate in select sessions of interest.
Topics will include insights into health philanthropy as well as provocative content on key industry topics including:
- Trends, Issues and Opportunities in Health Philanthropy
- Design Thinking Tools and Techniques
- Grateful Engagement
- Developing Strong Relationships and Funding-Ready Community Health Priorities
- Transformative Major Giving
- Giving Trends and Gift Planning Techniques You Can No Longer Ignore
- And more…