Transforming your major gifts program starts with transforming your philanthropic team to efficiently and effectively advance relationship-based giving.
Committing your philanthropic program to be a connector within your community and aligning with your health care organization in pace and in purpose takes tremendous commitment. Today, the reality is much more about changing your practice and right sizing your program than simply adding additional resources. In most cases, adding additional staff is not an option. But, training your current staff can be.
Accordant Philanthropy® uses the latest research and best practices within the health care sector to train, coach and empower your team with the expertise, strategy and tools to be more effective and efficient in major gift efforts. Only serving health philanthropy clients, we understand the complexities and ever-changing dynamics that impact your institution, as well as the staff responsible for overseeing each and every aspect. We customize our coaching and training based on your situation, culture and team structure. Our robust approach accelerates and challenges traditional gift solicitation and guides your team to elevate your major gifts initiatives.
Customized training and pipeline coaching empower your team to:
- Position philanthropy as a core revenue source
- Work hand-in-hand with the C-Suite to create an integrated partnership
- Identify donors with affinity and capacity to give
- Position each prospect to excel
- Plan and hold True North™ conversations
- Match donors with strategic projects for the most impactful gifts
- Implement high-level donor-centered strategies with ongoing relationship building
- Create and maintain a donor-centric approach that moves prospects from cultivation to solicitation
- Be leaders of philanthropic efforts