A laser focus on your organization’s top donors and a commitment to a strategic, disciplined approach is a must to achieve the highest return on investment and to align your philanthropy program with your health care organization.
Traditional major gift practices and pipeline management no longer align with the fast pace of health care. Accordant Philanthropy’s Progressive Pipeline and Portfolio Management™ focuses on top prospects for strategic priorities and tracks the actions and activities involved in deliberately moving a donor prospect along a constant, continuous engagement model of identification, qualification, cultivation, pre-solicitation, solicitation and stewardship. Only serving health care philanthropy clients, we understand the complexity and changing dynamics of health care that impact your institution. We customize strategy based on your organization’s culture, team structure, major gift officer capacity, existing donor base and more to hone in on key factors for your success.
Our tailored strategies improve your bottom line and facilitate numerous internal processes:
- Align philanthropy with the vision of executive and institutional leadership to elevate impact
- Increase success by focusing on optimal prospective partners with passion, affinity and capacity
- Advance the cultivation process to progressively nurture donors and to predict future gifts
- Provide responsive and meaningful stewardship to demonstrate how gifts make an impact
- Find, analyze and track constituent information to support personal, lifelong donor relationships
- Evaluate the program in light of specific goals and objectives to ensure optimal results.