Health care executives navigate a challenging and ever-changing health care environment. In this new health care ecosystem, leaders must balance priorities to achieve financial strength and sustainability, to ensure clinical quality, to elevate patient experience, to effectively engage physician partners and so much more. Accordant can help.
Accordant Philanthropy® provides dynamic and research-driven leadership education designed specifically for C-Suite executives. Training is customized to address the priorities and unique needs of the organization’s executives, so they can effectively tackle the daily challenges while driving innovative and progressive strategies for the future.
Education often includes, but is not limited to:
- Exploring the financial rationale for philanthropy as a core, alternative, high-ROI revenue resource
- Identifying strategically aligned funding priorities and high impact programs to leverage the financial impact of philanthropy
- Understanding unique and leveraged roles for executives, board members and clinicians in advancing philanthropy
- Embracing gratitude as a path to build organizational culture, deepen patient loyalty, elevate patient experience and decrease clinician burnout
- Designing and funding community health impact programs and building community partnerships to elevate health status and to address social determinants of health
- Strengthening board engagement and board governance to support an agile and able organization